5 Feb 2014

Monochrome Home

I am in the mood for blogging today. The truth is that I didn't go to work because of the underground strike and I don't drive in London in a day like this. I am not so mad:-) So from time to time I seat here and get ideas for my place. I love the bedroom below and the egg chair, not so much the living room rug but I like all the colours together. Many of you have already seen these pictures and if you haven't, I hope you enjoy them. This for me is the hardest time in a year. Waiting for spring while the days get longer but it is still very cold out there. Christmas over, it feels a bit dull. So I am preparing my place for spring. That is when I will finish re-decorating. As soon as the weather gets better, I'll get the bike and head to the park for a bit of sunbathing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics.

All the pics via: Feelinspiredblog















No comments:

Post a Comment