25 Mar 2013

Incense burner

Have you ever had one of those days where everything goes wrong? I just had one of those. Starting early in the morning things can go wrong one after the other. All this bad energy can drain us and this is how I felt when I went back home. Drained. The good news is that I know that no matter what brought in the bad vibes, I have the power to get rid of them!




I use incense with a technique called smudging. An ancient technique that involves involves sweet-smelling incense's smoke being used to fill a space up with visible good energy.
The smoke moves around washing away all the negative energy filling up the surrounding space. The scent and positive thinking scrubs the negativity lifting the energy back to where it should be.

I have found some lovely incense burners on Pinterest. Hope you like them.




via owo








No comments:

Post a Comment